• TA的每日心情
    奋斗
    2023-12-12 15:40
  • 签到天数: 1258 天

[LV.10]以坛为家III

跳转到指定楼层
    楼主
    发表于 2015-4-18 19:11:35 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
    When I was young,I used to think myself to be a Little Red Cap,because there used to be Big Wolf in the dream.
    (小时候,我总以为自己是小红帽,因为梦里总是会有大灰狼。)   

When I grew up,I came to know that the dream was a fragile crystal ball forever in which there were lots of nightmares.      
    (长大了才知道,梦永远是一碰就碎的水晶球,里面装的只是一个又一个梦魇。)

When I was a child,I was always afraid of clarkness,because dark birds flew in the sky at dusk.
    (小时候,我总是害怕天黑,因为傍晚天空里飞过的都是黑色的鸟。)  

When I grew up,I came to realize that it was dark air that washed their every feather and cleaned away all the brilliance and
    colors.
    (长大了才知道,原来黑色的空气清洗了它们每一根羽毛,洗掉了所有光华和色彩……)

When I was a child,I was unwilling to eat fish,because the fish always glared and opened its mouth there.   
    (小时候,我总是不愿意吃鱼,因为它们总是在那里瞪着眼睛张着嘴巴。)

When I grew up,I came to know that the fish was discontent.Otherwise why did it hide so many thorns to retaliate?
    (长大了才知道,鱼也是不甘心,不然为什么藏那么多刺来报复?)           

When I was young,I always disliked the cat because of its silent waver and green-shining eyes.
    (小时候,我总是不喜欢猫,因为夜里无声的游走和闪着绿光的眼睛。)

When I was grew up, I came to understand that solitude always came along with darkness,that fear always came out from eyes.
    (长大了才知道,孤独总是和黑夜相伴的,恐惧总是从眼神里散发出来的……)         

They said that what I was afraid of was ugliness and darkness.But I must adimit that there was actually endless solitude
    besides that.
    (他们说我害怕的总是丑陋和黑色,我说其实还有无尽的孤独……)  

When I grew up,I came to realize that fear was not from the unknown world but from our own hearts.
    (长大了才知道,原来恐惧不是来自世界的未知,而是我们的内心……)

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表